Dress up your interior space with leading designers & decorators!
Are you looking to revamp your house? You’ve come to the right place! Bring in the luxury of plush interiors, minimalism of contemporary designs and the elegance of traditional architecture with the finest interior designers in Hyderabad. Find cheap and best interior designers around you! Here is the list of interior designers, who will assist with your needs:
- Residential Residential interior designers can cater to design for living room, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, landscaping services or even an entire house, according to the client’s requirements. You can choose between designing a new space or an existing space and get a clear estimate for your project.
- CommercialCommercial interior designers design for retail shops, restaurants, offices, government buildings, etc. The cost for designing commercial spaces is subjective to the size and the degree of customization that the space requires.
Residential interior design: Here are the parts of the house that residential interior designers cover:
- Living room
- Complete house
Additionally, they also provide assistance with the following specifications like:
- Ceiling design/re-design
- Kitchen decor ideas
- Furniture designing
- Painting services
- Home accessories
- Living room While designing a living room, it is important to zero in on the theme, as that influences all elements of the room like flooring, painting, etc. There are a variety of themes to choose from- Modern, contemporary, traditional, eclectic, Indian and many more! When you approach the experts, they help you with choosing the corresponding furniture that contrasts the décor, apart from suggesting the right paint and flooring for the room.
- Bedroom Designing for bedrooms includes a beautiful interior design and creating a plan for flooring, false ceiling, painting and furniture. Bedroom furniture encompasses cots, bed stands and wardrobe. You may include natural elements to the décor to give it a rusty, earthen look or metallic elements that reflect the contemporary style.
- Bathroom Redefine your bathroom space with elegant sanitaryware from renowned brands. Whether it’s a small space or large, designers will make sure that the space is utilized to provide maximum comfort. You can either choose to buy the materials through interior designers or purchase them separately.
- Modular kitchen/Kitchen Interior Designers: While interior designers do handle designing for modular kitchen layouts, you can also approach modular kitchen dealers who specialize in the same. Modular kitchen designers extensively specialize in designing the layout of the kitchen space only.
You can choose from different architectural styles while designing your kitchen. Some of the popular styles of kitchen architecture are:
- Contemporary: Contemporary designs are generally streamlined, efficient, minimalistic, yet expressive. Designers usually rely on both natural elements in the design like wood and stone; and manufactured elements like steel, glass, etc.
- Italian/European: European kitchens are mostly invested in a white or eggshell décor. They incorporate elements that highlight sophistication and also include marble for tabletop and kitchen counters to give it an elegant and classy finish.
- L-Shape/U-Shape: These types of designs are generally implemented in small-sized kitchens where the counters are designed in a way for implementing space saving.
Some of the kitchens are also predominantly designed out of a single material, according to the user’s requirement:
Commercial interior design
- Wood: Wood is implemented in kitchen to give it a natural texture. Wood is a common option as it gives a net finish and is incredibly easy to maintain. However, wood finishes should be minimalized in conditions of high humidity to prevent mold, termites and rotting.
- Stainless steel: Stainless steel is one of the cheapest and most preferred materials while designing a kitchen. Due to its high availability, easy maintenance and long standing durability, it is implemented in kitchens where heavy work is required.
- PVC: PVC is one of the most durable and heat resistant materials. Hence it is applied in modular kitchen designing. Its lightweight also adds an advantage.
- Aluminum: Aluminum is one of the cheapest and easily available materials. Its lightweight and shiny finish gives a classy touch to the kitchen. Aluminum is also employed in cutlery and kitchen accessories due to its low maintenance.
- Granite: Granite kitchens offer exquisite finishes and traditional interior design for kitchen. Its shiny appeal and durability over the years is an advantage. Granite is generally employed for contemporary kitchens and predominantly comes in dark colours.
- Ceramic: Ceramic is used for kitchens that have a decorative finish. Ceramic needs higher maintenance and care than the others but offers a truly beautiful finish. Ceramic can also be employed in kitchen accessories and cutlery.
- Marble: Marble, like granite offers a rich finish to the kitchen. Marble kitchens come in an array of different colours and variants, imported from other countries. Marble finishes give a bespoke look and go well with modern lighting.
- Wood Polymer Composite (WPC) board: Do you want to implement wood but are you scared about the humid weather? WPC is here to save you! WPC is just like wood but comes with enhanced ability like water resistance and heat resistance. They offer a rustic, earthy look to the kitchen interiors.
Commercial spaces like restaurants, offices, retail spaces, play schools, etc., require different approach in designing as compared to home or office layout design. While offices require a more somber setup, playschools are dotted with bright paints and child-safe furniture to prevent mishaps. While some interior designers may give you the ideas for painting as a part of the décor design, some may not. In that case, you can always hire painting and flooring contractors separately for completion of your requirement. You can consult an interior designer about the various options that can be made with your floor plan and photos for reference, so they get a better idea. Before hiring an interior designer for your home, it is important to
- Pick from an extensive list - Don’t rely on just one insurance provider your friend suggested. Choose from a wide range of service providers. Make sure your needs are covered by checking out their list of offered services.
- Check out what the others have to say - Reviews and ratings give a clear picture of what you can expect from the service provider. Looking at them will help you in making informed decisions based on other users’ experiences.
- Contact the experts - Contact at least four interior designers to seal a better deal. Make sure you choose a service that best suits your requirement.
- Do a background check - Experience in handling previous projects, resource allocation and quality of service are some of the main factors that needs to be considered before finalizing on an interior designer.
Following is a list of décor ideas when you’re designing your home:
- It’s always advisable to go for a mix of contemporary and modern with a combination of bright and sultry colours.
- Keep changing the dynamic of the house by incorporating frequent changes.
- Make sure there’s enough room in the house for sufficient ventilation and sunlight to enter the house. Natural lighting makes the space more airy and comfortable.
- Bring in elements of modern architecture by incorporating textures in your walls and flooring. A variety of different textures always makes the house look more chic.
- Hang paintings of all sizes in your house to give it a regal finish. Bigger paintings make the room appear more spacious.
- Paint your less ventilated rooms with a deeper shade. Adding some pigment gives the room a moody, yet romantic look.
- Use partitions and enclosures to segregate space wisely. This helps it give a wider feel to smaller rooms.
Here are some things you can anticipate about the first meeting with your interior designer. You will be asked for an estimate budget for designing/redesigning your home after which the interior designer will perform the following:
- Measure the area to be renovated/designed
- Create a room-by-room list of all the needs for construction, furniture, painting and accessory needs
- Compile a list of all the parts/accessories in the house that will not change.
It is always recommended that you consult the expert at the earliest, as it allows enough time for changes to be made. Keeping these in mind, consult interior designers for various needs of yours. Not only will be sure of getting the experts’ advice, but you will also be guaranteed of a hassle-free experience, at your beck and call. Scroll up and find interior designers around you now!