- Share Your RequirementChoose the pest treatment required
- Connect With professionalsGet matched with best professionals
- Instant Multiple QuotesCompare various treatment cost & hire the best professional
About Bedbugs Control Mumbai
Bed bugs are insects & their feed on human blood, usually at night. You may find yourself waking up to unexplained rashes that are itchy. This is due to bed bug infestation. Bed bugs are tiny lethal creatures that spread many diseases apart from causing allergy and infection. Book bed bug killer services in Mumbai to get rid of bed bugs, get the best quotes on bed bugs extermination cost, removal services using natural and eco-friendly safe chemicals.
Latest Reviews of Bed Bugs Control in Mumbai
as on Sep 30, 2020
Done the work very nicely...will call thm again
WE HIER THIS PEST CONTROL FOR BED BUGS PROBLEM OPERATOR DOING PEST CONTROL SERVICE 2 TIME WITHIN 20 NOW MY HOME CLEAN FOR BED BUGS . AWESOME SERVICE
Good services provided..........
Good good good good good good
Pest control bed bugs very good services
Thanks Tremex I got rid of all the Bed bugs with the best pest control service from Tremex. The best thing is how they understand the issue and educate their customers about it. Now I am a happy customer of Tremex. I would definitely insist all the readers of this review to try Tremex Pest Solutions, Thanks Tremex. Tremex?s amazing pest control service.
My problem is bed bugs my problem is solve best service provide I am very happy
My Pabalm bed bugs my Pabalm solve best quality service best service P9 Pest control services
- Page 1
- Best Market PriceChoose from multiple best market quotes offered
- 5 Star Rated ExpertsFind the top verified & experienced professionals
- On Time ServiceOur experts assure & commit to timely services.
- 50K+ Happy CustomersSuccessfully catered customers & counting.
- 100% Safe ChemicalsExpert's use WHO approved chemicals
- 30 Days WarrantyOur experts offers minimum 30 days post service warranty
Bed Bugs Control Services in Mumbai
- 5, Laxmilal Compound Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai - 400069
- Shop 44, MMRDA Market, Near Vasant Smruti, 90 Feet Road, Thakur Complex,, Kandivali East, Mumbai - 400101
- Experience12 Years
- Response Rate30%
- Service Warranty1 year
I started finding bed bugs in my room and got very anxious and I found OSS PEST CONTROL over the net and contacted them and within Mr. Manoj patil sir told me precisely what sort of treatment would be needed and the price details he was knowledgeable and wonderfully responsive I will definitely use them for any future needs.Read moreDDattatray patil5
I was really fed up of bed bugs, my sleepwas almost screwed but these guys saved my blood, Overall, a good service.
- JMD Orchid, Room No.204, 2nd Floor, Plot No.209, Sec 23, Ulwe, Sanpada, Mumbai - 410206
- No. F- 363 Dreams Mall, L B S Marg, Bhandup West, Mumbai - 400078
- No. F- 363 Dreams Mall, L B S Marg, Bhandup West, Mumbai - 400078
- Jai Santoshi Mata Welfare Society,Room No. 4, ,Shashi Thakur Compound, Hanuman Nagar Road, Kandarpada,Dahisar West,Mumbai, Dahisar West, Mumbai - 400068
- Experience3 Years
- Response Rate67%
- Hired On Sulekha5 Times
- Service Warranty30 days
services provided,.,... Communication4/5 responsiveness4/5 good price3/5 ontime services3/5 Service Quality5/5Read moreKKajal bhatt5
They did a good job and im highly impressed by there service surely would recommend my friends and neighbours to choose there services
- Electro Controls Kesar Villa ,Ground Floor, Malaviya Road,, Vile Parle East, Mumbai - 400057
- Response Rate63%
- Shop No. 3, Narmada Arched Chs Ltd, Bandra West, Mumbai - 400050
- 5th Floor,, No. 501/A, Shiv Parvati Chs, 14th Road, Khar West,, Bandra West, Mumbai - 400050
- shop no 5, Vasai, Mumbai - 401201
Recent enquiries of Bed Bugs Control in Mumbai
Recent bookings of Bed Bugs Control in Mumbai
Hiring Guide for Bedbug control services in Mumbai
Bed Bugs are annoying parasites that feed on blood and can cause extreme itching as well as sleepless nights. They can damage all kinds of furniture, curtains, and mattresses. A bedbug infestation can occur in bedrooms and can spread rapidly to other places, putting everyone at risk. Controlling bed bugs is an intimidating task. Now you don’t have to worry as Sulekha can help you get rid of this irritating pest. Our listed bedbug control specialists can customize a bedbug control treatment as per your needs to quickly eliminate bedbugs from the infested area. They keep themselves up to date with various forms of latest bedbug control treatments. For further information, contact our listed bedbug control service providers in Mumbai now!
Signs of a bedbug infestation
One of the best ways to identify bed bug infestation is by the bite marks on the body parts while sleeping. However, these marks may take as long as two weeks to develop in some people so it is very important to look for other clues that can determine if the area is infested by bedbugs. These signs include:
- The exoskeletons of bed bugs after molting
- Bed bugs crawling inside the folds of mattresses and sheets
- Rusty–colored spots on sheets due to their blood-filled fecal material excreted on the furniture and mattress
- A sweet and musty odor
Bedbugs Control Methods
A bedbug infestation can be controlled by the following ways:
- Killing bedbugs manually: You can capture the bedbugs and squash them. You may capture them on sticky tape and remove them afterward. This may help you in reducing the number of bedbugs if done over and over again.
- Vacuuming: It helps you to quickly capture the bed bugs. You must clean the vacuum thoroughly after cleaning.
- Laundering: It is a good method to treat the infested items that can be placed in the washing machine or dryer. You can use the highest temperature for washing and drying that the fabric can withstand.
- Steaming: Steaming is a very effective method to get rid of bedbug infestation if done correctly. A commercial steamer must be used with a minimum capacity of 1 gallon having a volume control option.
- Freezing: While freezing the infested items to kill the bed bugs, you need to leave the items in the freezer for around 4 days, at a temperature that is at or lower than 0°F.
- Dry heat treatment: This is also one of the effective methods of controlling bed bugs. This treatment is conducted only by a pest control professional to ensure that the infested items and rooms are kept at the required temperature for effective bedbug control.
- Insecticide treatment: It is an important part of bed bug infestation treatment. When an insecticide is used, individual bed bugs try to move away from the main infestation site to another site. The insecticides must be used carefully and according to instruction. It is highly recommended that you hire a professional pest management team to apply the appropriate insecticides.
Procedure Followed by Professionals in Sulekha
The following steps are followed by the reputed bedbug control service providers:
- Step 1: Assess- If you have seen any evidence of bed bug infestation or want to protect your home against this annoying intruder, you can call the bedbug control specialists listed on Sulekha who will come and inspect your home.
- Step 2: Implement- After an assessment of your place, the professional pest control specialist will plan the best course of action. If the inspection confirms bedbug infestation, the bedbug control professional will recommend a treatment plan according to the severity of the infestation and your preference.
- Step 3: Monitor- Bed bugs are quite difficult to eradicate so the bedbug control specialist will perform a follow-up visit after the treatment to help ensure the effectiveness of the pest control treatment that was performed.
FAQ - Best Bed Bugs Control in Mumbai
Are bed bugs found only on beds?
What do bed bugs generally feed on?
What is the cost of bed bugs service for a house?
What do bed bugs look like?
Can bed bugs transmit diseases?
What should I do if I find bed bugs at home?
How do I know I have bed bugs at home?
Membership & Govt. Certifications
Our Professionals are recognized by national & international organisations
- IPCA (Indian Pest Control Association)
- PCAI (Pest Control Association of India)
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 9001:2015
- IAF (International Accreditation Forum)
- ISO 14001:2009(JAS -ANZ)